Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Updates

I really will finish writing about my trip to Austria, I promise.

However, I have some updates to make in the meantime. Firstly, that I will actually be going back to Austria again next week. I received an invitation from a company that organizes English language weeks in schools there. I will be teaching in a secondary school (Hauptschule) in Grafenegg (about 45 mins. from Vienna). I am excited - I will be meeting other teachers from all over, and it will be a great opportunity to teach in another country. The pay is great; the company arranges transportation and accommodation and gives us money for meals.

Secondly, I have started a new schedule, teaching two days a week in Mlada Boleslav, about 45 mins. from Prague. On Fridays, I teach classes in an old castle! Yesterday I got lost in the town while taking my own shortcut to the bus station - I ended up at another castle. There really are castles everywhere here.

Thirdly, spring seems to have made an early appearance in Prague - the weather is has been amazing. I'm going to get out there and enjoy it! Later today - Vienna, Day 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment